CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

"Amazing Grace"


It's been forever since I've sat down to paint. You'll have to forgive me. Fall is here and with that comes bow season. I was working with the Missouri Department of Corrections last year at this time and I missed the entire fall and all the glory that comes with it. NEVER AGAIN! I love the Spring and it's turkeys, but Fall is a magical time of year that makes it almost impossible to stay inside. I'll be in my treestands alot for the next couple months chasing the deer. There is nothing like harvesting a big buck with a bow! This makes 40 years. It's harder to walk, climb and drag than it used to be. When I settle in on the stand and everything gets quiet and the smells of the timber hit me, all the aches,worries and years fade away. It's my Fountain of Youth.